Milton Property Management
Serving Milton and Greater Metro Milton
We are experienced in all phases of property management and rentals. Locating reliable tenants, marketing your property, screening applicants, executing lease agreements, timely deposits, coordinating maintenance and evictions are just some of the services we provide. Find out how much your home is worth in the rental market and how we can help you get the best tenant and best lease price and terms for your home.
Getting Started Resources
- What to do to get started with Key Locations Property Management?
- What else do we need from you in order to begin managing your property?
- What else needs to be done to the property to prepare it for lease?
What We Do As Your Milton Property Manager
- Accept rental applications
- Qualify tenants to include landlord, employment verification, credit and criminal background check
- Comprehensive marketing of property to minimize vacancy rate
- Show vacant properties to potential tenants
- Provide prospect feedback on marketing and pricing
- Accept rents and deposits
- Personally inspect property before tenant moves in and upon move out
- Collect rents
- Administer timely and complete year end reporting
- Handle tenant issues
- Inform owner of maintenance and repairs needed
- Hire and manage professional, insured repair/maintenance contractors to take care of property maintenance issues.
Inquire About Our Services
Milton Area Information
Milton County was created in 1857 from parts of Cobb, Cherokee, Dekalb, Gwinnett, and Forsyth Counties. This area was named after Georgia's first secretary of state, John Milton. The county seat was Alpharetta. The depression created hard times for Milton's citizens and it's infrastructure was suffering. When Fulton County offered to pave Milton's roads and improve their schools, the offer was too good to pass up. Old Milton County became no more.
In the July of 2006, voters went to the polls and voted to incorporate and become the new City of Milton.