Alpharetta Property Management
Serving Alpharetta Rental Property and Greater Metro Atlanta
We are experienced in all phases of property management and rentals. Locating reliable tenants, marketing your property, screening applicants, executing lease agreements, timely deposits, coordinating maintenance and evictions are just some of the services we provide. Find out how much your home is worth in the rental market and how we can help you get the best tenant and best lease price and terms for your home.
Getting Started Resources
- What to do to get started with Key Locations Property Management?
- What else do we need from you in order to begin managing your property?
- What else needs to be done to the property to prepare it for lease?
What We Do As Your Alpharetta Property Manager
- Accept rental applications
- Qualify tenants to include landlord, employment verification, credit and criminal background check
- Comprehensive marketing of property to minimize vacancy rate
- Show vacant properties to potential tenants
- Provide prospect feedback on marketing and pricing
- Accept rents and deposits
- Personally inspect property before tenant moves in and upon move out
- Collect rents
- Administer timely and complete year end reporting
- Handle tenant issues
- Inform owner of maintenance and repairs needed
- Hire and manage professional, insured repair/maintenance contractors to take care of property maintenance issues.
MarketingMarketing is key to successful rentals. Property You provides an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
Tenant ScreeningWe conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle everything from moving your qualified tenant into their new home, to rent collection, to handling maintenance issues.
Rent CollectionWe make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything so you have to worry about nothing.
MaintenanceWe conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out that include documentation of the property’s condition and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
Financial ReportingWith our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements and stay in tune with how your investment is performing.
Request a Quote
Areas We Serve
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs