What We Need From You to Start
We will need to walk through your property and create a list of all of its best features for marketing purposes. We will also need all of the following items:
- Name and contact information for the Homeowners Association and HOA Management Company
- Copy of the covenants & bylaws for your HOA
- Keys to all doors
- Garage Door Remotes
- Keys and access information for any community amenities to be included (pool, clubhouse, mailbox etc...)
- Utility company information for all utilities related to your property
- Property insurance company contact info. If this is the first time you'll be leasing your property you may need to convert your policy to a landlord policy.
We require a capital contribution of $350.00 to $500.00, depending on the size and condition of the property, in order to establish your account with us. These funds will be used for approved expenses such as the final make ready process including rekeying the locks, a final interior cleaning, final yard service, utilities while vacant and any other authorized make ready expense.
State law does not allow us to commingle owner's funds so we must have this small reserve in advance in order to remain in compliance. Beginning the first month, and at the start of each month thereafter, you will receive a complete written accounting statement tracking all income and expenses as well as your balance in the reserve account for each property that we manage for you.
Due to the current economic environment we will also need you to verify with us that all mortgages, property taxes and homeowners association fees on your property are current and paid.
Getting Started Resources
Request a Quote
Areas We Serve
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs